Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Happy New Year

It's that time of the year again, time to start NIE and that may mean that I will be going off for my hiatus again. Been quite a fruitful vacation for me, the last I will get to enjoy as a carefree student. Managed to

1.) Go on retreat @ Sultan Shoal
2.) Get my new babe DSC H1
3.) Repainted my whole house into a nice blend of continental blue and white.
4.) Bought and assembled new furnitures
5.) Visited the Zoo
6.) Did some forms of exercise
7.) Been to Sentosa
8.) Did some shopping
9.) Doing some forms of online garage sales
10.) And basically blabber about anything under the sun.

So what are 10 things you did during the last holidays?

Mastermind will be back to school in about 60hrs time, however, his timetable this semester is not as bad as the last one. Here a musical fountain photo to celebrate the new year.

DSC01164


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment