Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Uniquely Singapore, Sultan Shoal

This is my 2nd trip to this beautiful island of Singapore. The first time, I lacked a tripod so I couldn't take nice pictures of the island to share with you. This time round, I find I lacked a decent camera to capture more breathtaking scenary photos. The lack of panoramic function/wide angle lens mean I couldn't take in the most beautiful shots in one photo.

SShoal05002
Shimmering waters, a photo taken on the 40 minutes trip to Sultan Shoal, a small island no bigger than a soccer field in Singapore. See the water splashes and the reflection of the sunlight just beneath one of the many passing ships

SShoal05094
That's the problem when you put the tripod on a grass patch... the simple act of depressing the shoot button would cause the tripod to sink, hence a tilted photo.

SShoal05093
This one is also tilted, no prize for guessing where the shoot button is located on my camera.

SShoal05069
The fisherman catches his fish. It's about being at the right place at the right time to take this photo.

SShoal05045
Sunset at the jetty.

SShoal05047
The jetty, sun, sea, ship, fishing rods and people fishing. A day in life @ Sultan Shoal.

SShoal05067
That's all for now folks, more photos should be coming after Sucre's exams


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment