Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Aloha: Nature Walk

You don't need to pay an entrance fee to walk down some man-made nature walk to admire flora and fauna at some local amusement/entertainment/tourist park or island. If you just pay careful attention to your surroundings, I'm sure there are plenty around too. So these are my findings when I took a slow walk around Pasir Ris beach and the chalet area. First up, all the flowers.

Warning! This is a picture intensive post.

white flower 2
White flowers in full bloom are very difficult to picture because it is so easy to blow the white colour petals.

white flower
Another type of white flowers of sort.

thread flower
We know that the number of petals on a flower follows a mathematical pattern known as the fibonacci numbers, just how do we count the petals for this one?

flower04flower03
These yellow flowers remind me of the aloe vera flowers I took last time. Just that this is much prettier.

flower02
The yellow flowers closed up.

flower01
Is this a flower too? Or is it a fruit?

fruit01
I seriously have no idea if it is a fruit or a flower.

fruit02
But I'm 100% sure that this is a fruit.

tree
Nice tree with blue sky as the background.

aDSC04217
My 2nd favourite photo of nature taken at the chalet. This reptile here posing for just one shot before scampering away in a hurry.

aDSC04207
This had got to be my favourite photo taken at the chalet, a colourful butterfly with transparent legs. Thankfully this subject were more patient with me and posed for several shots till I got it right at the end.

All photos here taken with the DSC H1. Even though I brought along the F11 and took a few flower shots with it, the colours and the results did not turn out as well as the H1 hence I decided to exclude the F11 shots from this collection. Hope you will enjoy this photo journey of the wonderful nature at your doorstep chalet at Pasir Ris. There's still more wonderful photographs to share.

Related Links
Xiaobudian wants to buy this chalet

Chalet: Bird Watching
Chalet: Seaside View at Pasir Ris Park
Chalet: A Short Photo Diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment