Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

The End Marks a New Beginning

This is a photoblog of my story at the moment. It does not really contain meaningful pictures of myself but the pictures I took reflects what I feel today.

DSC01874
The aloe vera flower at its not so glorious end.

Today marks the end of my honeymoon period of my career and start to justify my pay, well, at least justify half of it. It's practicum time.

DSC01859
The Hyundai Getz 1.1M, a small yet modern and efficient car. And my very first one too.

It's a brand new start to life so I had a brand new car to go along with it. Still not used to the quietness as I rely on the engine growl in the past to judge when to shift gears. Just like I need to get use to the new environment in school, and the environment need to get use to me too. The school uses fingerprints for staff room access and the system still denies my fingers at times.

DSC01877
There's a fruit downstairs! I thought my dad was the only one growing plants that bear fruits (chilli to be specific), but lo and behold. What's this by the way?

At the end of the day, I hope that at the end of this 10 weeks my efforts will bear fruits and I will not leave NIE with the same regrets I had when I left NUS.

Tagged:

4 comments:

At 12:52 am Hwee Ke said...

Hey mastermind. Just tot you might like to know that the fruit is called a pomegranate and it can be eaten.

It has lotsa seeds inside and actually taste pretty sweet. I have a plant like tt at home that's why I know. =)

And oh yes. Hello Sucre! (if you're around that is. ^^)

 
At 4:00 pm Mastermind said...

yum yum... u made me 1 2 go pluck it and try... lol..

 
At 2:58 pm Anonymous said...

hi there xae hee.. i'm still around just that i didn't really have the time to blog that often now that the term has started hee...

It was so fun today! must go again next time ok hee.. wahaha... maybe can ask someone along to take photo too wahha...

*yawn... sleepy after working out.. .

 
At 3:40 pm Anonymous said...

muhahaha..ask me bah...ask me bah...:)

Monkey

 

Post a Comment