Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Macro Shots of Aloe Vera Flowers

DSC01696
Taken with the DSC H1, a macro view of the flower.

Apparently, the tube-like aloe vera flower would "open" up a bit as time passes and it does not attract birds like chilli plants do. Never seen a bird working on it yet. For your info, these flowers are quite small, about 2cm in length at most, and grow so tall up that I took these photos blindly (means I raise camera overhead to shoot it and pray that the composition is good since I can't see what I'm doing).

There are reasons for doing so...
1.) The pot is too heavy for me to shift it down so I can take a decent shot at comfortable height.
2.) I run a risk falling down 12 storeys if I climb up a chair and lose my balance while taking photos.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment