Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Post Hari Raya Photo

I know Hari Raya Puasa was over and I'm a bit late in putting up my photos. But this is a photo to show the importance of Hari Raya to all Muslims in Singapore.

pano
The carpark near the mosque on Hari Raya morning

This is the first time I see this whole carpark totally occupied by vehicles. And I need to take 7 images using my kit lens at 18mm (24mm equivalent) wide to stitch this photo. And it also demonstrate the effect of trying to fit a 3 dimensional curve space on a 2 dimensional photograph. Much like the curved space in General Relativity and also why USA seems larger than it is on a flat 2D rectangular world map as they distort and stretch it to get it to fit.

So much to learn from just a photograph

Photos taken with the Sony Alpha A100 with the 18-70mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens and stitched with autostitch, the brainless way to do 2D panoramic photographs. Try it, it's free!


0 comments:

Post a Comment