Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Noble House Trip

Its been quite a while since I last saw xiaobudian, and one of my new lens arrived 10 minutes before I left for the dim sum restaurant. Just in time for me to bring this fast portrait lens (that costs about S$125 including postage from USA) for an outing. Yippee... now my dry cabinet space is almost fully utilize...

DSC02306
Sugar posing for my camera while waiting for sucre's arrival... nice morning sun light on it.

DSC02316
More xiaobudian here... hee.. she just got into her "why?" phase...

DSC02317
She's so cute, she even gotten some free display dummy handphones for her to use to call "hello! I'm here, bye bye"

DSC02352
Her first helium balloon... fascinating...

DSC02342
Wee... holding onto daddy's car keys tied to the balloon...

When the balloon was floating up, xiaobudian scream for her dad to catch hold of it... lol... food was secondary that day... taking photos was my main motive... nice little lens...

All photos taken with Sony Alpha A100 with the Minolta AF 50mm f1.7 lens. Its a small fast and sharp lens that is great for portraits and indoor shots like these without using flash. Cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment