Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

What a Difference a Few Days Made

The caterpillar is ready for photo shoot and gone by the next day (most probably eaten by the birds). My students, okay, some of my students are in their holiday period and its time for me to start packing for the coming shift. Here's the 2nd batch of caterpillar photos, this time round I had two sets of batteries for my flash.. kekeke...

DSC02160
Trying out a new style with framing...

DSC02199
Meet Cathy...

DSC02209
Trying to run away from my camera with all the flashes...

DSC02225
You can run but you can't hide...

DSC02256
Flowers waiting to bloom... and hopefully the birds would come back...

Really shallow DOF here and the slightests shake would make my shots out of focus. I know you should use tripods for these shots but it's easier to find the right angle handheld... Photography, like Physics, is phun too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment