Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Marina City Park by Night

So, the story goes on and I was at Marina City Park, comfortably seated and had my dinner there. Though I did not eat much since I had that buffet lunch earlier. We were sufficiently early to catch some sunset shots, something that I did not expect. It seems that there is no need to be so early to watch fireworks here compared to Esplanade area which are almost fully booked by tripods by 7pm.

DSC06191
Sunset @ Marina City Park

DSC06193
Last ray of sun before it goes away for the night

DSC06200
And the mysterious and ugly looking fountain starts to show up

DSC06207
Sucre thinks that the shadow of that tall structure on the left looks like Godzilla trying to attack the city.

All photos taken with my Sony H1, an excellent first generation super zoom camera by Sony that's a class of its own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment