Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Handphone Photography

Having a camera phone means that you could take pictures whenever the need arises without having to drag along your equipment around. The latest Sony Cybershot phone k800i, the successor (of the successor?) to my K700i, is one such phone. It's too expensive at $800 + w/o line but is it worth it in the future when it is <$200 w line? I won't know for sure.

Here's a collection of some shots taken with my K700i over the past few months. I just don't bluetooth these photos regularly since I don't take photos with it often.

Picture(2)
Xiaobudian at her grandpa's house. Heard that she is in the "why?" phase now. Time to train her in Physics, LOL!

Picture(3)
A rather offensive tissue/toilet paper cover found at mini toons that says "pull me"

Picture(4)
Helicopters during one of the NDP previews.

Even for blogging, the photos look barely passable. Luckily, there's only one more year of my contract to go and now I have the flexibility of choosing Singtel/M1 over Starhub while keeping my current number.

Best of luck to those sitting for exams tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment