Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Year 4 Pre-Exams Concert

So... the MSP quiz ended very early all thanks to contestant of the year from 3A who managed to answer most questions before the rest have a chance to digest what is it. That leaves me with a great chance to cover the Year 4 Pre-Exams motivational concert plus paper birds and encouragement message day. I missed it last year due to not so sure what's the reason but at least I catch the final bits for this year. Get to see my 4J get some of the love motivational message and paper birds that I made during my MC period. I know it looks ugly but it comes with its fair share of bacteria love. LOL...

DSC05703
Singing

DSC05747
More Singing

DSC05709
Happy audience

DSC05793
Love in a bucket

DSC05800
"I love my teacher"

DSC05802
"I love to pose"

Good luck 4J! Work hard for your finals in 8 days time! One more hurdle and it's senior high for you. (And if you take Physics, more of me... [insert evil laughter]

0 comments:

Post a Comment