Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

More Animals From the Zoo

Yeah.. wonder why my previous dragonfly creeped some people out, you can see so much structure in that dragonfly. I find it beautiful in some sense (in that sense that it doesn't fly and land on me). Anyway, here's a chapter on something a bit more fluffy.

Opps.. Missed out this scaly friend in the last post...
DSC05372

DSC05173
DSC07643
Not exactly fluffy but hairy. Orang Utans know how to enjoy life and these shots show the difference between my 450mm equivalent Alpha and my 734mm equivalent H1.

DSC05364
Too close for comfort. These critters were a challenge to take without my flash gun with me

DSC05266
DSC05269
Furry like a soft toy...

Ohh... did I tell you that I like photography?

2 comments:

At 11:08 pm Tsk said...

Hey, I was at the zoo too! On Monday 12 March.

 
At 11:54 pm Mastermind said...

I went on the Sunday before... I think we need a whole day to "completely see" the Singapore zoo

 

Post a Comment