Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Last of the Zoo"m"s

Larger animal fetish... Let's start with those that purr.... the not so little pussies in the zoo.

DSC07728
H1 White Tigers

DSC05322-1
"I brush my teeth everyday and floss 'em after food"

DSC05308-1
"I need a nice golden brown tan"

DSC05272
"I ain't old just because I got wrinkles..."

DSC05199
I'll work for bananas"

Usually large animals does not require zoo"m"s but the zoom does bring us a little more up close and personal with them. Besides, I won't want to be too near to those cats.

And this post went up late cos I couldn't finish it yesterday. It's too late... Like today, I left for work before sunrise and reached home after sunset... I work too hard at times... sigh... just like my students...

0 comments:

Post a Comment