Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

I feel so Guilty...

For working (ppt for lesson and test paper) in a place like this... Ahh... and now is the harsh reality of term 2 starting tomorrow... darn~~~

DSC05848
Besides working, I spend my other time eating, drinking, sleeping, slacking and taking photographs...

DSC05807
Photographs like these... xiaobudian enjoying herself on the now beach 6 hours ago (and later) pool

DSC05804
While adults do their adult things... seducing fishes for their meat and enjoyment in fishing (at most i seduce them to take photograph only)

DSC05718
No, I did not stay inside this building for the past 3 days, but it was the one behind it. But it's not as cool as taking a photo of this beauty.

Almost brought home 900 1000 photos, enough to last till level camp for my random photo blogging once every random day. Again, tired...

0 comments:

Post a Comment