Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Growing Pains

Woo Hoo... More kids photos taken last week. Its been raining for the past two days non-stop.. Finally it feels like December rainy holidays. Unfortunately December break is coming to an end and its time for me to start work again soon.

DSC05669
Yuxin's new toy - shadows

DSC05674
Times when fill flash is not strong enough. Kids like to turn around and is hard to get them to face the sun to get a proper shot so fill flash is a must.

DSC05678
Yeah... to all Hi-5 fans out there...

DSC05695
My hobbies are eating and sleeping and I like to do them together

DSC05689
She's in the "can't get her mum out of her sight whenever she wants" phase with mummy here

All shots taken with my new lens, KM 28-75 f2.8, that compares favourably with the Zeiss primes that I held at Sony fest in terms of image quality. Cool!


0 comments:

Post a Comment