Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

5 Things I learnt recently

1.) That I could perspire and catch a cold at the same time. Not that this is the first time it happened to me but it's been quite a while since it last happened that I thought I lost this unique ability. Must be my body is thermally insulated from inside out or something.

2.) That one can spend more than S$250 just on developing photos or a grand total of S$400 a year. That's more than enough to get an entry level point and shoot digital camera. Luckily more than half of those photos developed belongs to someone else.

3.) That I have more than 15 000 clicks on my 3 cameras in a year! Of which, 10% from Fuji F11 and 40% from Sony Alpha and 50% from Sony H1. That I need more than 5 DVDs to store them.

4.) That Physicists have a better sense of humour compared to Mathematicians, Biologists and Chemists simply by counting the subcategories of a large database of academic jokes.

5.) That teachers simply do not have any holidays as they would have 101 things waiting for them to do during the holidays. I need to get motivated to start else the worklist will be very long...

6.) That I had my first (and second) many dust particles on my dSLR sensor of which two of them were obviously parents due to their size! Darn.. should had bought that blower when I saw it last month... Just pray that the problem will go away before it irritates me.. Even though it is barely visible with my everyday shots, but it's clearly there when i play around with the levels. Need to buy a blower...

7.) I need to learn how to count again.

8.) That the temperature gradient between my brain and my body is causing a headache to me now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment