Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Stars, Planets and Night Sky?

I'm no astronomer, but at times I will point my camera to the sky at night to see what I picked up. It didn't occur to me to do it again after getting the F11. So here's something that I found with the F11

DSCF0855
2 big colour dots of planets? I don't think with the 3x zoom we could take such a 'big' picture of planets. This image is cropped. Wonder what is it. Taken when pointed towards 2 bright spots on the night sky yesterday.

DSC03012
I tried to do the same with the H1 but fail to capture anything like that with 12x zoom. So I use this photo instead. This is what the H1 picked up from another place more conducive for 'star gazing'. Post processed. Wonder how many are actual stars and how many were noise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment