Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

DSC00392
I'm no Ah-meng, bet I got a better coat of fur. Cuddly Cuddly.

Yes, another chance to test and play with my DSC H1 camera came when I went to the zoo recently. Found that a) it's damn hard to take a photo of fast moving animals especially in dim light area, b) I need a polarizing lens to filter out the glare from taking photos behind plastic/glass wall, c) Super steady shot insufficient for 12x zoom. Will blog more about that problems later. Meanwhile just enjoy the animals here.

DSC00397
Raining on the poor tortoise.

DSC00417
This fast moving furry mate is particularly tough to capture on still.

DSC00436
I think I'm too fair, need some tanning.

DSC00462
Which is bigger? My brain or my red butt?

DSC00464
花果山,水帘洞,齐天大圣孙悟空之故居也(仿冒品)。

DSC00503
Do I look pretty with make-up? All these are female elephants by the way.

DSC00540
Nicely dressed for dinner.

DSC00555
Is it me or it's just warm here?

DSC00615
I'm too old to be walking around the zoo, just let me take a break here

DSC00617
People say I look like Darryl, who's Darryl by the way?

DSC00655
Kua si mi kua!

DSC00676
Okay, you can measure my height now

DSC00686
I think the black ink on my back is fading, better wipe it soon or no more free food and lodging for me.

There's a 50% discount plus free tram ride (worth S$4) for elderly (>60 years old) for locals visiting the zoo when they produce their identity card, offer valid till 2 Jan 06. So bring your old folks along for a heck of a fun time @ the zoo. Word of advice: Bring umbrellas

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment