Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Clementi = "Huo Yan Shan"

Yesterday night it started to drizzle a bit on my way home, I've seen taxis that are covered with rain and I thought, finally it's going to rain in Clementi. Afterall I am not that far from home, IMM is not that far technically. For the umpteenth time, I was disappointed.

It just won't rain in Clementi, it's a curse! I've been observing this trend for like a month and it rains every where but Clementi. It will rain heavily in my camp, it will rain heavily on my way home, and it will even rain heavily in NUS when I go pick up sucre, but it's just all sunny in Clementi. How cursed is that?! Is Clementi now the place of choice for some devils? So the devils are "upgrading" this place to make it as hell like as possible?

40 degrees
Weather report: Feels like 40 degrees, feels like oven to me

It says Singapore feels like 40 degrees today on my Firefox toolbar weather.. at least that is closer to reality compared to the helpless weather report we get from some media broadcasting company here. It's that hot. I need ice-cream but I'm on a diet, is there any low-fat ice-cream around?

0 comments:

Post a Comment