Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

There was a time

There was a time when your annual activity with your old friends involve

Your alma mater (be it primary/secondary) during special occasions.
Crapping about NSF and army life
Girlfriends, jobs, cars etc
Wedding Banquets <---- I reached here... Wonder what lies ahead of me. Some photos taken long ago of a Church wedding I been to for 2 teaching colleagues, faculty mates, JC school mate and NSF BMT mate. You figure out how to fit them into those categories. DSC00348
Nervous groom who cracked us up...

DSC00351
Guests witnessing the event

DSC00352
No, I'm not the official photographer, just brought my gear that to play play only, that's why I'm behind all these people taking photos of...

DSC00356
This.. the bride of the day

DSC00375
Blunder no 1. Groom spoke too much, too fast, too early. Audience laughed

DSC00384
All shots taken hand held.. pretty amazing eh... considering that I didn't use flash.

DSC00422
Blunder 2: Groom too nervous. Admitted to having a child outside wedlock. Of course he just simply said the wrong thing at the wrong time... Audience roared with laughter. Got to be the most entertaining wedding for me but have to be the most embarrassing for him.

DSC00435
At least his not laughing at the groom

DSC00460
Group photos..

DSC00462
Pretty unique car...

That's about all the wedding invitations for this year... I think there's about 3 already. Next year... I'm expecting at least 3 more. And of course, my own one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment