Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Random Photography Discovery

Hehehe.... it's not all work and no play for me this weekend, at least this is what I found out. Remember I said it was a pity that I didn't have a polarizer with me to make the sky a little more blue with this photo taken? Alright, I found something online that could make it work... Here's some results after playing with it for sometime.

DSC07846
Sky looks almost washed out and the face is a little in the shadow side due to the late morning sun

DSC07846 post
After toning down the sky brightness and over doing the skin, I got this unnatural pic

DSC07846 post2
Tried a bit harder and got this nice blue sky with a lighter but more natural skin colour. Boosted the contrast a little bit too..

Now the nice blue sky effects, the playing cheat method.. yeah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment