Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Dead Tired...

Today 2 of my classes asked if there's anything wrong with me. Guess I became a bit more cranky and crappy when I'm tired... Well, I just gotta stay awake and be energetic for my class right? Otherwise I might students might fall asleep. Zzzzzz...

Think I'll give myself a deserved rest tonight and start work only tomorrow. There's such a big pile of late homework to grade plus so many other stuff to do that now I feel like my students... lol.. working so hard and no time for anything at all. Well... at least I don't have to take any examinations at the end of the day (until I start my course that is... sigh...)

Oh.. yeah.. here's some more pretty pretty pictures...

DSC06052
No nice sunrise pics there this time round cos of the clouds.. so took some nice sky photos instead in the morning

DSC07826 DSC07812 DSC07808
Xiaobudian brushing her teeth in the morning

DSC06063 DSC06079
That's her having breakfast...

DSC06134
The arrival of yuxin and parents..

DSC06118 DSC06123
Exploring the island. The 2nd pic here looks like some model shoot kind of expression you see from magazines right.. cute...

DSC06161
Father and daughter

DSC06174
It's easy to get acquainted with Sultan Shoal...

Oh.. catch xiaobudian on TV this coming Tuesday in either Channel 8 or Channel U (can't recall which) as her house was chosen to be in some variety show about doing stuff yourself.. She managed to charm her way into TV and I think the commercial includes footage of her too. Not that I have seen it myself cos it's like a decade since I last watch TV regularly? Internet RULEZ, someone record it and put it to youtube? lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment