Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Missed Opportunities

Of all my 26 years of life, this got to be the most interesting sunrise I had ever seen at my house. But yet I did not take out my H1 to take it down. Now every morning I will look out of the window looking for the same thing to happen but it's not there anymore. Darn! I should have went to work a bit later but catch this moment with my H1 instead of my camera phone.

Life is full of opportunities, don't let them pass by like I did.

Picture(9)
THE morning light

So now, after missing that chance of a lifetime, I've learnt to grab my H1 to take down photos when the opportunity arises. So here's some more recent collections.

sunrise 2
Red clouds, it's as if the sky is on fire or is this a living hell?


sunrise 1 ori
Red clouds closer up... this looks like those evil scenes in movies.

DSC03752
The early bird...

DSC03755
The early birds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment