Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

The most convenient way to revisit some of my pictures taken was to point it downstairs for this fruit. (Second will be to wait for birds but the plants outside my house ain't flowering now).

Here's the 2 pic I got with different aperture used compared to without the teleconversion lens.

fruit 1
F = 3.7, the branches are slightly out of focus

fruit 2
F = 6.3, the branches are now sharper

DSC01877
Previously taken without the teleconversion lens

Plus, I managed to capture the karang guni man when he was horning for business 12 storeys down while standing in the shade casted by the opposite block in the afternoon.

karang guni
Looks like our karang guni man spotted us taking a candid shot of him from at least 30m away

Should there be a fire downstairs and firemen came to my block, I know I could stay at home and capture all the action.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment