Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

nice colors
Nice bright colours of the DSC H1.

Every now and then you take a photo to be pleasantly surprise with the H1. This shot was taken in the electronics shop when I was trying on the telephoto convertor today. I just raise my camera and took a random shot off the street. Boy when I got home to look at it, the colours in this shot is just amazing.. Yellow, green, blue and the multi colour fence.. Gotta love that colour curve in the H1... This shot is straight out of camera without any editing...

And yes.. I got that telephoto lens.. I was wondering if it is worth the money but when I dreamt of it yesterday night.. I knew I gotta buy it sooner or later... Wanted to get it with the close-up lens but it's out of stock.. what a shame. Of course, here's the complimentary moon shot with the tele-conversion lens on...

crescent moon
More details on the moon surface on this 100% crop.

Now I have a 25.2mm to 734.4mm equivalent coverage with my H1 and all at the price of ~1.2k only... Less than the price of R1! Of course, few years later, I will be looking forward to a R10 camera when I have the $$ to spare. A superb fixed lens digicam with matching capabilities, responsiveness and image quality of a SLR.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment