Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Nice Sunrise and Cat Photos

Finally woke up early today to catch the morning sun with my camera. It's a shame that I didn't use a tripod otherwise I could have blended the images together for a higher dynamic range. Oh.. saw a pussy cat when I was helping out in washing car and took some photos of it too. Hope you will enjoy this series of photos.

flaming sun
Flaming sun, the clouds made the sun like it's on fire (yah, the sun is burning but this add more effects to the heat)

Sunrise
The two towers

sunrise2
The two towers demystified

washed car
Reflections from a washed car

nice cat
Pussy cat under the car. I kinda like the effects out of this shot. The details of the whiskers and fur are pretty clear too.

All photos are straight out from camera without post-processing (only resize or cropped)

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment