Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Finally, with some good fortunes, I manage to capture some nice H1 sun. There was only a couple of minutes for me to take these shots before the sun disappears from the horizon. In fact, I even got a complimentary moon given that the moon is almost full tonight. On the west we have the setting sun, on the eat we have our rising moon. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

sun
The sun is much bigger than the moon of course and this is the cropped resized version.

DSC02123
Original uncropped resized version

sunset
Sunset @ Clementi 1

sunseting
Sunset @ Clementi 2

DSC02140
Rising moon

moon
Early moon. I did not do 100% crop as the early moon is more fuzzy perhaps due to the optical thickness/dust between the longer distance.

A note to self, vignetting seems serious especially at the last photo. Notice this problem during the evening time at full zoom.

Oh man, this had taken up too much of my time... back to lesson plans, soon...


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment