Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

My Favourite Photos of 2005

At third position... The Monkey @ The Zoo. (DSC-H1, Program Auto)
DSC00392
These monkeys are fast in their movement, swinging from branch to branch all around the bridge area near the zoo entrance. It was a bit of luck when I followed this monkey with my camera and capture this shot when it was resting for a while and at the same time facing my direction. I didn't bother much about the manual settings and let my camera do the job as all I were worrying for is to catch my monkey at the right time and the right zoom at the right place.

At second position... Xiaobudian playing with water (DSC-H1, Burst Mode)
DSC00249
When I saw Xiaobudian splashing water around the pool, I knew I wanted a shot like this. Naturally I choose the burst mode and the 2nd picture yield this treasure. (One of the reason why I like to go swimming during my holidays)

My favourite photo for 2005... Sunset fishing.
DSC04538
Simply being at the right place at the right time to capture the right moment. Even with an ancient P3 camera, I still like this shot best as it sums up everything I felt there.

Now these images are uploaded to flickr with EXIF information. (Cos my free image viewer software now resizes images with the EXIF info intact.) It's my favourite program with an excellent batch processing capabilities and compatible with many file formats. Visit the website here.


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment