Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Kiwi Trip - Day 3 Lake Pukaki

After LOTR tour in the morning, it's time for re-exploring of the scenic locations around Twizel with the great weather today. Thought of squeezing in the flight on the same day but given that I have a tour in the afternoon that will only end at about 5pm and that the last scenic flight happens to take place around the same time but at a location about 1 hour away. I knew we have to give the flight a miss.

That's me trying to capture paranomic shots of Lake Pukaki

That's the flight of stairs I ran down (remember I just recovered so am a bit wobbly with my legs at that time)

There's a hydroelectric power generator (There's a lot of hydropower in NZ) behind me. This is the view after generating power.

Lake Pukaki... only part of it.. the building on the left is the information counter
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

At 2:18 pm Anonymous said...

Interesting blogging and interestng lifestyle!

 

Post a Comment