Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

The Right Attitude

Cannot Attitude: After exams students won't bother to learn so I can't teach
Can Attitude: I don't have to worry about assessment after exams so we can have some fun teaching and learning.

Cannot Attitude: I have so many things to do and I can't finish it if I do it the same old way!
Can Attitude: I have so many things to do, perhaps I can try a new way to do it.

Cannot Attitude: I am limited by this and that hence I cannot do what's important
Can Attitude: I may be under constraints but I need to do what's important too, maybe I can try to fit it within constraints by making some adjustments here.

It's dangerous to get into one's comfort zone, develop this cannot attitude and build up an aura of negativity. The challenge is, how to develop this can do attitude in students and teachers alike and be creative in the way we work.

SURE CAN MAKE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment