Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

S$97 for Adobe CS 3 (Web Premium), including a free upgrade to CS4 too... it's 'mai tu liao', time to grab two sets. Here's some tweaking with Adobe Camera Raw.. something I have been thinking of trying for a long time.

Default settings pulled a lot of details out from the shadow but the colours look flat
Auto settings pull even more details from the shadow leaving the colours even flatter...
After some tweaking.. this is the best results I can get for 1/2 day worth playing with ACR. Finally I get some control over noise, just nice now that A700 v4 firmware can turn off noise reduction, leaving a pleasing image in the raw files

Just for comparison, this is from IDC default camera settings. I like the default colours that come out though now I find the skin tones to be better with the ACR and it is much easier to tweak settings with ACR compared to IDC.

IDC gives good results straight from craw with no tweaking but it is hard to do anything more... I hope I can find the optimal settings for ACR to batch process images soon... whoohoo.. so exciting...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment