Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Random...

DSC04732
A quick shot taken while on the hunt for lightings, kitchen sink and all those stuff to go into a kitchen (and bathroom)

I wish I could find the time to give a full account of my life adventures so far in the following...

  • Getting a new home, from HDB to Renovations and Furnitures..
  • Bridal Studio, the commercialize practices I faced
  • Overseas postgraduate education in Singapore
  • Getting married in Singapore - Doing it your way
  • Sony A700 - Best value for money
  • Inspiring the future of the nation
It's taking up all my free time so far... so blogging have to wait a while...

planetarium
Bintan beach 'planetarium'. Looks more like a CD label that I can print on the DVD that will contain all the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment