Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Random Photos

Just came back from a brain numbing course on assessment, feel a GP style essay coming right up about this topic soon but too tired to rant about it... the course was so condescending detailed that they even teach us to give feedback using crosses and ticks when we mark. Duh.... Naturally I spend the time practicing my skills on assessment today (simply just putting ticks and crosses on paper).

Anyway.. random photos from assembly yesterday.

DSC03994
DM blending in

DSC04030
Dedicated to the self-proclaimed camwhore of 4K 2006, 5? 2007. You there Judy?!!

DSC04035 copy
Random candid shots... oh my.. that face look so pale and in agony, I hope she's okay

I'm so tired lately, maybe it's because I'm trying to recover from some virus or something... Here's a comic from Foxtrot... one of my favourite.

ft070211
You can read more from www.foxtrot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment