Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space


Well, guess since I'm the only one who had a camera there, some may need to see the photos so here you can find them. Go visit my webshot album here to get them at fullsize for quality prints. Oh, no time for post processing so these are straight out of camera.

In case this don't work out for you. Here's the good old flickr version.

DSC02713 DSC02714
DSC02715
The arrival of the itchy fingers

DSC02721
The Xtreme team

DSC02724
The Xplore team

DSC02734
Now you know why I had a hard time working on the Xplore judging from the mental age of the team. (Just kidding)

DSC02737
You know I always wonder if we could see ourselves in other's eyes...

DSC02737 eye
And I realized that we ain't bright enough. 100% crop to see sparkling eyes

I also learnt that SJAB leaves school really late. And Chinese Orchestra practice ends even later. And it was TGIF! Okay, back to work... plenty of lessons to prepare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment