Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Singapore Garden Festival VII

Well, finally I'm back in action but its time to get real busy real soon. Anyway, here's the 7th installation of a lot of stuff that I wanted to blog last year but didn't manage to do so for one reason or other.

DSC00190
They should try to pull the black cloth higher because the Suntec chairs are showing and it is very challenging to frame a proper shot that includes the flowers but excludes the "Suntec"

DSC00193
This reminds me of a durian...

DSC00194
Though is hard to tell what type of 'meat' is inside these 'durians'

DSC00195
I like colours, therefore I like this photo

DSC00204
The Chinese were very educational with names for their unique variety of flowers..

DSC00205
And the names were very nice names with 4 words like an idiom...

DSC00206
A lot of the gardens shown there are nice but most were impractical... I can imagine myself or xiaobudian/yuxin bumping onto these stuff if they live in these gardens...

DSC00209
Overdoing it too much and it seems like a rainforests

DSC00212
I like symmetry and I like this too

DSC00215
Ball ball

DSC00216
The garden that moves urm... left and right and left and right... how 'interesting'... ...

And a great 2007 ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment