Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Singapore Garden Festival III

pano03
A hint of Japanese theme but doesn't seem totally like it either...

Do you know what is missing in this garden festival?

Bugs, ducks, birds and other little critters that can be found in abundance in natural and real gardens. It does make the garden less authentic without it.

DSC00088
DSC00091
I don't even need my birding lens for these garden critters

DSC00092
DSC00093
A down to earth theme garden...

DSC00095
With plenty of dry leaves on the floor... what a nice dead garden... lol..

DSC00102
Shrubs...

DSC00109
With life among them..

DSC00117
There wasn't any thorny issues about the exhibition

From last count, I have about 70 photos to share about this garden festival, and the problem is I have yet to complete in sorting them out... ouch! Expect more flowers... meanwhile I shall take a break from blogging and start working...

0 comments:

Post a Comment