Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

On Radio DJs and SPA

While driving home from dinner yesterday, I was tuning to YES 93.3 FM when this horrible DJ who kept clearing his throat and sinus while talking! Oh my god! I know it's almost midnight but that doesn't mean that the quality of DJ can go to atrocious levels? He was obviously high on drugs, the cough syrup lar, because I he doesn't even talk sense at all! No wonder gold 90.5 is still Singapore's favourite radio station.

It seems that Barney's letter to upper management in education went through as the ministry is looking into SPA using forums. I should pay a visit to the forum on Monday. Hopefully SPA would be improved upon and become a lesser nightmare for both teachers and students ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment