Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Chalet: Bird Watching

One thing that strike me at the chalet was the never ending songs one could hear from the birds there. There are mostly common birds we find around in Singapore but to find them all at the same place is something different.

bird09bird08
Starting off with the most common type of birds found in Singapore.

crow
Caught this crow in flight that keeps disturbing other birds and making my bird watching a challenge.

bird06bird05
The cutest bird you find there.

bird03bird04bird07
I don't know what bird is this but I think I will call it panda bird, for obvious reasons.

kingfisher01kingfisher02kingfisher03
Kingfishers? Well, I find them near the sea most of the time.

parrot01parrot02
Green colour parrots.

All Most photos taken handheld with my DSC H1 at full zoom with telephoto lens attached (equivalent to 732mm focal length or about 21x zoom for a 35mm film equivalent camera). The image stabilization works really well on the H1 but the images are resized and degraded badly through jpg compression because I'm running near the limits at flickr for this month already.

Related Links
Xiaobudian wants to buy this chalet
Chalet: Seaside View at Pasir Ris Park
Chalet: Nature Walk
Chalet: A Short Photo Diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment