Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Sultan Shoal Yet Again

No, I didn't go to Sultan Shoal again. Don't have the chance because no one with access had invited me yet. Blogging about Sultan Shoal had attracted some attention consistently and I have had queries every now and then on how to get there.

So to answer your question, if you happen to visit my blog after searching sultan shoal on google or yahoo, Sultan Shoal is not open to the general public. You can't just book a boat or hop onto a ferry service like you go St. John's island. I can tell you where I took the boat there but I can't tell you how to obtain permission to the island because I do not have access to it myself.

No doubt it's a pretty place but the island is functioning mainly as an island with a lighthouse and not a holiday getaway.

sultan shoal panorama small
Panoramic view of Sultan Shoal combined with my infantile photoediting skills and taken seperately with my good old P3 without any meaningful control over exposure.


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment