Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

This is a belated post, just like the belated wishes for my sis. Brought xiaobudian to orchard road for a shopping trip armed with my dsc h1 about 2 weeks ago. Saw 2 man chasing another man inside centrepoint, think there was a robbery going on earlier. Couldn't get h1 out fast enough to capture once in a lifetime moment. crappy. xiaobudian's pose sums up the day using my h1.

DSC00130
"I surrender"

H1 is just not your everyday point and shot type of camera like my p3 was. Start up time is fast for h1 but taking it out is not. With p3, it was 1) pull out from pocket, 2) shoot but h1 was more like 1) pull out from bag, 2) still trying to pull out from bag, 3) fumble with lens cap and neck hood, 4) shoot.

Unless I carry my h1 on my neck 24/7, I'm stuck with taking photos of things pretty much lifeless.

DSC00137
Those cheesy M&Ms xmas decoration felt like they were laughing at me.

Nonetheless, I bet ya that your everyday point and shoot couldn't do this - take a photo across the shopping centre while playing peek-a-boo with xiaobudian.

DSC00138
"Now you see me, now you don't"

Happy 30th Birthday Sis!


Tagged:

1 comments:

At 2:36 am Anonymous said...

Thank you... my brother...
No more twenties... so treasure your remaining 5 years... :p

 

Post a Comment