Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Dear Sir/Madam,



Re: Job as a full-time CEO of National Kidney Foundation

I would like to apply for the job of a full-time CEO of National Kidney Foundation in Kim Keat road as I understand that the previous CEO T.T. Durai have tender his resignation lately.

I am an avid fan of all NKF charity shows and actively participate in donation drives during CIP my Secondary school days so I have a deep understanding and experience in fund raising for NKF. I am also a regular supporter of NKF, calling the donation line during your 1 2 3 many charity shows a year, especially when Zoe Tay did the dice trick.

I am a simple person and won't mind working for peanuts, in fact I can settle with either pea or nut and an annual bonus of 6 months. As for the flying perks, I am willing to fly in SIA business class as I see that other airlines are not as safe as SIA thus it is not worth the risk to upgrade to First Class tickets of another airline.

My friends always insult me and called me thick-skinned, an attribute that you can surely observe from this letter. Therefore I can take negative criticism positively and would not sue anyone for slandering. You will also be glad to know that I drive a Korean car and it is much cheaper to maintain compared to a Mercedes, and that I am not involved in any other business that may cause a conflict of interest of NKF.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the job vacancy with you on the telephone or at an interview. I can be contacted most easily on my mobile telephone or by e-mail (see details at the top of this letter).

P.S. My father works in the renovation line and no one will find out how many golden taps we install in our toilets.

Yours faithfully,
Tan Ah Kow


Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment