Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Too Sexy For My Blog



Just came back from duty and saw this funny project going on. It's the "I'm too sexy for my blog" movement! Featured above is the pic of xiaxue, whom I think is in NUS, that was found by some blogger that was read by some blogger and so on so forth.. and I finally read it at mb. The story goes like this, Xiaxue, quite a well known blogger had this pose and when miyagi and mb read it, they decided to do a spoof of this photo titled as above. Ever since, the blogger community started a frenzy with this "too sexy" thing. Here's some of the essence...

mrbrown's spoof
mb does a xiaxue

miyagi's spoof

Mr Miyagi had KFC for dinner

Ohh.. side note, while browsing some of the spoofs, I saw a photo from adri of popagandhi and she's from SAJC... amazing. You can see more of the sexy bloggers doing the spoof here.. it's so funny




1 comments:

At 6:07 am Mastermind said...

opps, corrected. thanks for pointing out.. don't think you know me cos i'm an old saint from way back in 1998. but i have cousins and friends who are from sajc in 2002, 2003 and even now so who knows..

 

Post a Comment