Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Celebrity Bloggers

It's time to upgrade my programming/coding skills after I spend a freaking afternoon trying to figure out how the code to this b****y template works. Finally manage to personalize this page a bit from what you see here. That's the problem when your programming skills came from the last decade, I wasn't geek enough now to do it quick. No prize for guessing what are the things I tweaked.

Anyway, there is a ring of celebrity bloggers in Singapore that has grace the net over years and I had been following one of them (mrbrown) before the word 'blog' was coined (I guess). Yes, I was hooked to browntown after reading his Singapore National Education over email. If ya know what I mean. Well, it seems that celebrity bloggers share some common trait - they are geeks.

Not that they spot geeky glasses with schoolboy hairstyle, is that they are proficient in computers and spend much time online. In fact there are handsome blokes and pretty gals in this ring of celebrity bloggers who also meet up in real life at times and some was even featured in TV. Didn't know about them? How could you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment