Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Back to Fundamentals

I haven't blogged as often as I like due to several reasons. One of them is that a significant portion of my free time will be devoted to experiments and research. After all, I have a module to complete and a thesis/report to write before I can graduate with my M.Sc.

Maybe that's why Twitter is getting popular nowadays.

Anyway, I'm doing this module this semester that forces you to build stuff from scratch when you do experiment. It really helps you understand stuff better. Like how to build a microscope from scratch using only objective lens, eye pieces complete with beam splitters, apertures, light source and aligned twin laser beam system to measure velocity using Doppler effect.

Isn't it cool? The journey will be recorded in a wiki site here, check back at the end of the year for the complete work. Nothing like making your own stuff helps you understand how things work better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment