Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

More on Adobe Camera Raw Colour

Adobe may be the most popular photoediting software out there but it really is disappointing for me so far. Maybe I'm too used to Sony colours which is rich straight out of camera. Hopefully, this will be the last time I deal with colours and that I have found a near solution (at least for daylight shots) a colour profile that works.

I started off with suggestions online http://www.dyxum.com/dforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22307 but thought that the colours were off so I made some adjustments myself to end up with these. Now... next is to get these images printed... is it worthwhile to print dried shrimps on A4 just to see colours? I wonder...

This shot was taken with my A700 and CZ 16-80mm lens with the following settings

1/160s f5.6 30mm equivalent ISO 200 +1 Sharpness +1 Contrast + 1 Saturation (Though I turned down saturation by a notch on IDC)

The default ACR colour on the left compared to Sony IDC on the right... a bit dull and flat for the dried shrimps

The closest I can get to Sony's colour after adjusting hues and saturations. Added some high pass sharpening to match the crisp output from the Sony.

Hungry for dried shrimps?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment