Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

I need motivation

Ok... Solids States Physics, PC5203, exams in a week's time and I'm desperately in need of some form of motivation to get my studies started. I shall try not to procrastinate too much and set a fine example for my students to follow (*cough cough).

Anyway... one of the motivation for my preparing for exams is to get a piece of paper that says MSc in Physics. Just like for some, the motivation for doing things could be to get some award. Though this type of motivation is not the healthiest type of motivation, it does sets the tone for many when they do what they are doing.

I do hope that I'm as intrinsically motivated in the Physics modules that I'm taking but let's just say that sometimes, the lecturer is not that inspiring. At times, they could actually kill your love for a subject. Anyway, I shall not complain too much, after all, I benefited from his 'blunder' and scored as well as Sucre now... Heehee... Sucre isn't all that happy for his 'mistakes' but ah well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment