Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

ROM Series - I'm feeling lucky

Well, my journey's just beginning and the ROM is just marks the start of a year long preparation for marriage. Getting relatively good news from all around so far. Wonder how long would this marital luck bliss continue.

Some random pictures, some taken by myself and others taken by our mutual friend. Thanks for her help and hope she had fun using my mistress Alpha. Pre - ROM photos only. Will take time to put them up and get the video downloaded too.
door gift cover 1
door gift cover 2
door gift cover 3
Something as the door gift that we prepared by hand together to thank our guests for attending our ceremony.

DSC07387
Little Prince and Princess

DSC07388
I had my engagement ring, this is my wedding ring, next comes the suffering. Just kidding.

DSC07306 DSC07395 DSC07334
Random deco of the chalet/car

DSC07396
After a year, this car decal finally make sense

DSC07363
Our ring bearer xiaobudian pulled out of the ceremony at the last minute hour

DSC07359
The VIP for the day arrives

Think those reading will complain if I never put any photos of myself there right. Here ya go. I believe my hair was so stiff and filled with chemical that I could cause severe damage to any living organism that came near to it. But what a day!

Looking forward to the actual photographer's photos in a few days time.

1 comments:

At 9:03 pm Anonymous said...

haha. I had loads of fun playing with ur 'mistress' haha. Thanks for giving me the chance!

I want a set of the photos I took too! hehe.

signing off,

The amateur photographer whose fingers are still sore from that heavy alpha cam. hehe.

 

Post a Comment