Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Quantization of Busy-ness

This is an abstract of how we could quantize to see how busy your life is. To make a measurement, you just need to fall sick and count the number of sms you got to send out before you could rest at home.

These are my measurements

1.) First sms to fiancee, to keep her in the loop
2.) Then to a colleague to arrange for someone to take over my lessons
3.) Then to another colleague to inform him of my absence and the cancellation of supplementary classes
4.) Then to another colleague to ask her to help me inform students that supplementary class is canceled
5.) Then to another colleague to ask him to help take over FT duties in the morning
6.) Then to another colleague to inform her that I can't do cca duty today

So my busy-ness rating is 6. What's yours?

Oh man.. I feel sick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment