Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Speech Day 2007 Prize Winners

You know, when you attend some graduation ceremony, there will be photographers taking pictures of you collecting the prize and you have to pay an arm and a leg for just 2 5R photographs that will take them 2 months to process and mail it to you? Guess what, these photos are like 2 months old too.. and I left it in my harddisk after sorting and conveniently forgot about it.

Anyway, it's better to be late than never.. so here ya go... large size pics that you can print decent photos with it. You can only find your photos if and only if I happen to know you. Not going to put up those that I don't know but if you want yours, please let me know and send me a picture of yourself so I can find some time to look for it. Be prepared for a 2 months processing period.



Speech Day Prize Winners

0 comments:

Post a Comment