Quick Links: Home | Blank Space | Blank Space | Blank Space

Class Committee Camp (C-Cubed)

Almost forgot about this load of photos in my harddisk... Found it while clearing my harddisk of photographs to archive in DVDs cos that trip really took up like 4-5 gb of space coupled with 1 month worth of photos means my harddisk was down to just 3 gb free. A new low.

DSC05409
I remembered a special request for a large version of this from the camwhore/radio DJ of the school

DSC05414 DSC05415
DSC05405 DSC05411

101 strange things they did in the camp

DSC05424 DSC05442 DSC05452
Field cooking for the first time for many of the lower sec students. Supplement meal with packet rice

DSC05436 DSC05437
DSC05418 DSC05429
DSC05431 DSC05438
Faces of students who may not be so eager to have seen me there

DSC05453 DSC05450 DSC05454 DSC05455
Other random photos

Was back at school that day for many different reasons like SJAB, this camp, Chaos and work stuff... so had to split myself into 4 areas so that I can go for my course and chalet during the rest of the holidays.

P.S. Just got a surprised call asking me if I'm free to tutor Physics at night. Apparently some of my students passed my contacts to her. I'm flattered by this act but unfortunately, I'm not able to commit any time to do tutoring because
a) I'm all tied up with lesson preparation (and blogging at times) since I have like year 3, 4 and 5 classes to teach

b) I'm all tied up with exercising because my IPPT is coming (due exactly a month later) and I'm most likely going to fail it but will carry on training everyday nonetheless (weights and running every alternate day) Subsequently I will have to go for training with SAF 2 to 3 times a week in the evenings for 2-3 hrs after I fail my fitness test.

c) I have signed up for part-time Masters in Physics course and I'll have night classes starting next semester so I can't do long term tutoring which is not beneficial to the my students
Looking at my commitments, I can't be a good tutor without sacrificing my other commitments. But I can still provide free tutoring in the school during school hours though. Which reminds me, I know of fellow physics friends who does tutor students and is now teaching in TJC but forgot to pass contacts over. So if anyone is interested can just pop me an email or sms to ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment